One’s birthday is supposed to be a joyous occasion, but for Robert Kelly, this day was anything but celebratory.
What We Know:
- According to TMZ, the Chicago Police Department responded to a reported battery at R. Kelly’s Trump Tower condo shortly after Azriel Clary and Joycelyn Savage got into a brawl.
- On Wednesday afternoon, Clary was on Instagram Live gathering her things to move out of the condo and Savage came into the room and both women began yelling at each other.
- Clary said she was protecting herself and she threatened to send Savage to jail for the charges that Kelly is facing for having sex with a minor. Clary claimed that she was a minor when she and Savage began their sexual relationship with the R&B singer. Clary also added that she would report Savage to the authorities.
- These allegations didn’t sit well with Savage. Savage then lunged at Clary and two additional guests in the room had to break up the fight. After the altercation, Clary told people watching on IG that Kelly “been lying to you guys” and claimed that she and Savage were forced to lie for him too to protect his tainted reputation.
- Clary was taken to the hospital for further evaluation. Kelly’s attorney Steve Greenberg isn’t paying attention to Clary’s accusations of underage sex telling TMZ “I have a statement written by Azriel that she provided to me, voluntarily, after Robert was already in jail, that said she never had sex with him when she was underaged.”
Greenberg goes on to say this catfight was just a publicity stunt to boost social media popularity.