Wendy Williams is officially divorced from her long-time marriage to Kevin Hunter.
What We Know:
- Firstly, the judge agreed to their standing divorce and stamped them officially divorced.
- TMZ reported, Williams and Hunter put their Livingston Home up for sale and eventually will split the profit 50/50. The TV host will keep her Florida home, where her mother currently lives; Kevin gets to keep the proceeds from another home he owns and recently sold in Morristown, NJ.
- All of their joint bank accounts will go to Williams; and, all of Hunter’s shares in Wendy Williams Productions Inc. will be signed over to Williams. Page Six revealed Williams will become the sole owner of Williams, Inc. Williams will also keep their furniture, while Hunter retains ownership of his Rolls-Royce and Ferrari.
- Page Six additionally reported, Hunter received a lump sum from Williams and a severance payment from Wendy, Inc. Hunter will also maintain ownership of his businesses.
- TMZ also reported that the divorced couple maintained an amicable work relationship up until Hunter’s permanent departure.
Wendy Williams and Kevin Hunter’s relationship sparked in 1994 at an ice skating rink. The two married 3 years later and conceived one child together, Kevin Hunter Jr. who is currently 19.