Christina Milian wrote the caption “And so we begin,” with a black and white photo of a little hand clutching her finger. She also added her son’s name and his birthday, “Isaiah 1/20/20”.
View this post on Instagram
What We Know:
- Milan’s boyfriend Matt Pokora shared a similar photo with a caption in French that said “Once upon a time, there was Isaiah, born January 20, 2020… it’s up to you to write the rest. Welcome my son.”
- This is the first child for Milan and Pokora. The couple started dating in 2017.
- Milan also has a 9-year-old daughter, Violet Madison, with her ex-husband The Dream.
- The couple first announced her pregnancy last July with an Instagram post. Later that summer, Milan and Pokora threw a “gender reveal” party in August.
- As her due date quickly approached, Milan had a baby shower in Westwood Village, California. She shared a statement with PEOPLE saying, “I had such a great time at our shower… It felt so good celebrating with our closest friends and family.”
The shower featured a photo booth and many of her famous friends help congratulate the “Dip It Low” singer. Some guests included Khadijah Haqq McCray, Malika Haqq, Nicole Williams, and Olivia Pierson.