Vanessa Bryant released a heartbreaking Instagram post. Bryant shared how difficult it Is grieving the loss of the love of her life and their daughter.
What We Know:
- First, Bryant shared how difficult it Is grieving the loss of the love of her life and their daughter.
- She wrote, “My brain refuses to accept that both Kobe and Gigi are gone. I can’t process both at the same time. It’s like I’m trying to process Kobe being gone but my body refuses to accept my Gigi will never come back to me.”
- Bryant continued, “It feels wrong. Why should I be able to wake up another day when my baby girl isn’t being able to have that opportunity?! I’m so mad. She had so much life to live.” Furthermore, the grieving widow wrote, “Then I realize I need to be strong and be here for my 3 daughters. Mad I’m not with Kobe and Gigi but thankful I’m here with Natalia, Bianka and Capri.”
- Finally, she wrote, “God, I wish they were here and this nightmare be over. Praying for all of the victims of this horrible tragedy. Please continue to pray for all.”
- Bryant said she wants to share her grieving process in case there’s anyone out there who’s experiencing a similar loss.
- The deaths of Kobe, 41, his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, the six other passengers and, pilot Zobayan, still linger as almost all of the world grieves. Importantly, our thoughts and prayers are with Vanessa and her 3 daughters.
- According to the Denver Channel, the case of the helicopter crash is still uncertain. The National Transportation Board said in a report that the helicopter manifested no clear indications of severe engine failure before it crashed close to a mountain bike trail. Agent officials say it could take 12 to 24 months for them to release their final report on the crash.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Vanessa Bryant, her 3 daughters, and the families of the other victims involved.