Brandy has offically announced her seventh studio ablum, b7.
What We Know:
- Brandy is an artist that has reset her image multiple times over the course of her 25-year career. Her first album went quadruple platinum; she was the first black Cinderella in 1997; and she has been called the “Vocal Bible” for her incredible range.
- During the 90’s, Brandy was know as the hardest working teen in the business. She had a rigorous schedule, filming Moesha during the week, filming Cinderella on weekends, and doing music in her down time.
- The Grammy winner has been working on music for the past two years for her new album, b7, which is going to be her first album in two years.
- This is the most vunerable she’s been in her career and she also hopes to bring her fans some joy in the midst of the pandemic, according to the Huffpost.com.
- May 1st, Brandy dropped “Baby Mama” that features Chance the Rapper which is the first song on the new album.
- This album will mark Brandy’s first full length LP since 2012’s Two Eleven.
B7 comes out July 31st and features a song with Daniel Caesar and a duet with her 17-year-old daughter Sy’rai.