Former WWE star Shad Gaspard is missing after being dragged out to sea Sunday afternoon in Marina Del Rey while he and his son were swimming in the Pacific Ocean, according to ESPN.
What We Know:
- Gaspard, 39 was last seen on Sunday around 3:40 p.m about 50 yards off shore, the Los Angles Police Department said.
- The fire department said it received a call about two missing swimmers, now a 10-year-old boy. The child was found and did not require treatment at a hospital.
- Mr. Gaspard was last seen by the lifeguard, a wave had crashed over Mr. Shade Gaspard and he was swept out to sea.
- He was last seen wearing black and grey shorts and has tattoos on his right shoulder and left chest.
- The lifeguard in the water tried to rescue both but the father, in his last few words said, ‘Save my son.’
- Gaspard’s wife, Siliana posted on an Instagram Story on Monday asking for help in finding her husband. On Tuesday, she shared a post calling Gaspard a fighter with a magical soul, according to yahoo.
Hopefully searchers will find him alive sooner or later and he can reunite with his family.